Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-06-2010, 07:01   #1
E-P

Cancun / North Quintana Roo, MX

Hello all,

I am strictly not looking position as a crew to leave Cancun as I am working here at the moment. I am looking for more sailing experience and I would be very happy if some one would want to take me on-board when going for day/weekend sails.

I have few years sailing experience with lasers and been few times as a crew regattas of bigger boats. So, now I would like to gain more experience sailing bigger boats but don't know anybody here with one but would like to gain more experience especially as I am planning to buy myself some 20 ft day sailor when going home back to North. I think I am a good crew as I am hard-working and do what is told to be done, but I will also have lots of questions to ask in order to learn more. In case you are heading to South I could come onboard to the border of Belize and then come back up to Cancun with public transportation.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

E-P

ps. I hope everybody have not escaped the hurricane season.

Tags
cancun