Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-07-2013, 05:20   #1

(Almost) Free Sailing Holiday in Greek Islands 1st week September

Father taking 16 year old daughter and her friend sailing in the Greek Islands first week September (1st to 8th). Looking for a couple of adult crew to join - either a couple or two female friends, one of whom needs to be experienced to Day Skipper level. You will be sharing a cabin (or sleeping on deck if you prefer!). Will be in 40ft/42ft modern cruising yacht with lots of space and facilities - either 3 or 4 cabin.
Style will be relaxed, short distances between ports/anchorages, lazy lunchtimes, lots of swimming opportunities. Water will be warm, summer crowds will have melted away, and we will hopefully get some wind!
Couple of options at the moment on travel area. Option 1 - Lefkada/Cephalonia/Ithaca area. Option 2 - Skopelos/Skiathos area.
Deal will be for you to pay your travel costs to the port (airfare etc.) and living costs on board. I will pay for all yacht and related costs (charter costs, fuel, fees etc.). Airfares likely to be c. £300.
Would like to sort by beginning August so if you're interested get in touch!
David
Old 02-08-2013, 04:45   #2

Re: (Almost) Free Sailing Holiday in Greek Islands 1st week September

Hi, we're Xavier and Xiomara, 28 and 20 y/o from Argentina. We're currently living in Budapest, so we can make it to Greece without a problem. Xiomara has no sailing experience but is willing to learn. I, Xavier, am an RYA Day Skipper with 3500 NM and have done an Atlantic crossing last year with the ARC. I've also sailed around Barcelona and Costa Brava and the Caribbean (Martinique, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines). We're fun, easygoing people looking for an awesome adventure. Please PM me for more details if you're interested!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:19   #3

Hello both,
Thanks for getting in touch. Sounds like you have a good background - unfortunately have now got crew but if I get a dropout I'll let you know. Can I suggest you send me your email address so we can keep in contact. Mine is hbtat1564@gmail.com
Regards
David
Old 06-08-2013, 13:43   #4

Hello!

I am a 19yr old with a basic Bareboat Cruising license. Looking to help aboard a sailboat for a few months. Currently a web developer. Would like to take my father along if that would be alright. He's at the same level of experience as me.

Please let me know if you need a skipper!

Thank you,
-Elizabeth Ferrao

Tags
sailing