Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2015, 12:05   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 36CC, now sold
RAYMARINE E12093 WHEEL PILOT DRIVE BRAND NEW, UNUSED

Bought for older ST4000+ system but then had to replace the controller and the heading sensor as well and it was easier to buy and similar cost to buy a complete EV100 pilot package than to buy the additional parts separately. This drive is part of the full package and not used as we had already fitted a new drive unit as a standalone, before then discovering that the existing electronics were no good either. The drive is still in it's original box with installation manual and all wheel connectors.

Raymarine Part number: E 12093, purchased in JULY 2015.

Price just $300 plus shipping at cost from Florida (ship within USA only) , current new, discounted prices circa $570 +tax

PM me for my email address and/or cellphone number, unit is located in Daytona Beach Fl.
Old 15-12-2015, 21:27   #2

Boat: Sabre 34 , Island Packet 38
Re: RAYMARINE E12093 WHEEL PILOT DRIVE BRAND NEW, UNUSED

Can you send me a picture of the drive? Is it for an ST4000 old style? My email is pesarsten at aol dot com
Old 16-12-2015, 05:12   #3

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 36CC, now sold
Re: RAYMARINE E12093 WHEEL PILOT DRIVE BRAND NEW, UNUSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesarsten View Post
Can you send me a picture of the drive? Is it for an ST4000 old style? My email is pesarsten at aol dot com
My original ST4000 drive broke mechanically and replacements and spares no longer available. Ray Marine told me the latest (grey) drive E12083 is mechanically stronger and a direct replacement for the older black ST4000 drive and would work so I bought one. Sadly the original electronics were also dead and my local Ray Marine installer said I needed a new control head and heading sensor also, but the cost of these when bought individually was more than the (then) special offer discounted cost of a complete new EV100 pilot package, so I bought a full pilot package including of course another wheel drive which is still in it's box just to get the control head and heading sensor bits I needed. We had already fitted the first new drive to the wheel and this one has never been fitted. We are not long distance cruising any more and keeping a complete drive unit on board as a 'just in case' spare not necessary, especially as they are still available to buy if needs be unlike the older black ones.

http:///newcontent.westmarine.com/co...log/full/14907

http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp...717&id=1999778
737.jpg

Tags
raymarine, wheel, marine