Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-11-2013, 09:32   #1

Boat: Corsair Cruze 970
Motorhome Trade Towards PDQ Antares 44, or Other Cat

Checked with admin to make sure it was okay to post a Want to Trade RV ad for a cat and got the thumbs up. In very, very early stages of planning to move from land to a life as a vagabond on water. Perhaps there's someone here moving in the opposite direction? With that, I thought I'd see if anyone would like to trade our motorhome towards a mid-40s cat. An older PDQ Antares 44 is at the top of my list. US West Coast is preferred. I know this is a long shot, at best. Located near the Columbia River Gorge area (Oregon). Anyway, here goes (lengthy):

2008 Krystal 30 Super C. Low NADA book value is $137,885 and many of the options aren't even listed. Current Oregon plates/tags. Recently installed new A6 Tracvision in-motion satellite system, new Trojan 130 AH house batts (three) and Interstate Megatron chassis battery. This is a luxury RV, similar to a Dynaquest, Dynamax, or Isata, but even nicer, with it's solid cherry wood, tile, Optima leather roof and walls, air sealed slides, and so on. Honeycomb core fiberglass shell and 1"x1" square steel tubing structure, which makes it one strong RV, unlike most. It is well insulated and has tinted double pane crank-out windows. Ford F-550 (F550) XLT V-10 (3-valve) chassis (stronger, quieter, safer, and easier to drive than the usual cutaway van chassis like E450, Sprinter, etc.). Only -24,000 miles (as of this writing, but miles will increase as we'll continue to use it), Krystal's "Ring of Steel" construction, 102" wide body, remote controlled Carrier Air Conditioner with heat pump (ducted), LG gas furnace (ducted and operated via the Carrier remote control system), HWH auto leveling jacks, HWH slides with air seals (No slide awning toppers that flap or slide wipers that leak or let dust in), 5500 watt Onan generator, 20 gal frame mounted and monitored propane tank, 40 gal water tank, carpet and real tile flooring, ceramic air flush toilet, Karadon counter tops and table, 32" flat screen in living area with Sony surround sound, 15" 12v LCD TV in bedroom, horseshoe ("U") seating area with long drawers underneath and it converts into a bed, Stainless steel marine stove top, Microwave/convection combo, 8CU fridge-freezer, solid cherry cabinets with Hafele hardware, huge Gerard power awning with wind sensor, Banks exhaust, Link Manufacturing Ultraride rear air suspension, three air compressors total with two tanks (two compressors with tank support the rear suspension, the other combo is for the air seals and stepwell cover), automatic electric step, air actuated stepwell cover (once inside, you hit a button, a carpeted floor panel comes out from underneath and covers the interior step well so you gain even more floor space (or don't fall into the step well)), 19.5" Alcoa wheels with Michelin XZE tires, shower with skylight, two power roof fans, dimmable zone lighting throughout the coach, two remote generator switches (you can even start or shut down the generator from the comfort of your bed), queen bed, tons of storage inside as well as under-body storage, tow command and tow hitch, near new (2012) Pioneer in-dash Nav/DVD/CD/AM/FM w/ blue tooth, Sony home theater surround sound system with DVD/Tuner, 2000 watt Xantrex inverter, Intellitec controls, monitors, and light panels, rear camera (automatically plays through the Pioneer unit when vehicle placed in reverse), addition storage under queen bed, etc, etc, etc. 30'11" length (bumper to bumper), 11'4" height (ground to top of satellite dome). Not too big, and not too small. With living room slide deployed, there is plenty of room to even set up a large cot for an additional sleeping area if ever needed. It's very classy, luxurious and extremely well constructed. With the adjustable Ultraride rear suspension, there is a surprisingly fair amount of clearance at the rear (a ton of clearance as compared to most RVs). Titled as 2008 (custom build order placed in Aug 2007). New price was $194,000+ and it's obvious why. Sleeps 3-4. Again, would like to trade towards a PDQ Anteres 44, ideally. Would sell outright as well at way below low book value ($94k). Again, I know this is a long shot, but please send me a private message if interested. Thanks. Here are some pics:

Old 27-11-2013, 02:30   #2

Boat: Leopard 46
Re: Motorhome Trade Towards PDQ Antares 44, or Other Cat

It just needs sails But what an awesome camper. Hope you get what you looking for.
Old 27-11-2013, 08:44   #3

I know, right? I think it's reminiscent of a monohull inside (wood, all stainless, etc.). Thanks for the compliment.

I realized I do not have a pic of the coach with the sides deployed. Here is a stock image (not our Krystal) with the sides deployed.

Old 21-01-2014, 14:55   #4

That didn't work. Here is our Krystal with the sides deployed:

Tags
Antares, motor, pdq, trade