Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-06-2015, 12:14   #1

Boat: 1979 islander 32 tall rig
Islander 32 westerbeke L25 engine parts for sale

I am refurbishing (resurecting) a 1979 islander 32. I have already placed a for sale for my Hillrange stove/oven. Now I have replaced the engine with a new Beta 20. I disposed of the block and head but removed the

starter and solenoid,

injector pump

alternator and

new water pump">raw water pump I put on before the engine committed suicide. I also removed the

Hurth transmission.

and the original gauge panel and wiring minus the fuel ga.

All are in working condition and may fit a different engine but I don't know how to tell.

I think the forum rules state that all for sale items must include a price so for the record the price on each item is $250.00 + whatever shipping turns out to be. This is an asking price only and subject to realistic negotiation. Maybe higher, maybe lower. Make me a deal I can;t refuse.

I am located in S.W. Alabama about 200 miles N. of Mobile. Drive over and get stuff.

I have pictures of the stove here: Cruisers & Sailing Forums - catshopper's Album: Hollrange alcohol stove/oven

and will post some of the engine parts as soon as I figure out how or maybe I can add them to a post here. (only figured out how to add 1 photo here)

I am in the market to possibly trade for a 12v chart plotter that is water resistant enough to use in an open sailboat cockpit.

Harry

Tags
engine, for sale, parts, sale, westerbeke