Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-09-2012, 11:47   #1

2007 West Wight Potter P-15 in NY

Dad & I are looking at purchasing a bigger boat, so we're thinking of selling our first one. We are the 2nd owners of this beautiful day cruiser. 1st owner garaged it and used it 4 times out on the lake by his house in PA. My dad and I sail it all over the north and south shores of LI but keep it on our trailer in the garage. Has seen sea water, but always washed down/flushed after every use. A few minor scratches to the paint on the side (cosmetic) and virtually maintenance free. Trailer in good working condition. Trailer, boat, motor, and gear is roughly 1200lbs so it easily be trailered by a small car/mini van. Swing keel has no metal cables and its rigging is located above the waterline so there is no worry about electrolysis. Can fit 2 people comfortably. Easy to sail by yourself. Easy to maintain, low yearly cost <$200, and fun to sail. To me she is still essentially new (completed July 2007), except she has some stubborn scuff marks on the deck, and some light scuffs on the hull as well as a few minor paint scratches on her sides. Large bulkhead mount combiread compass with heeling angle scale and plastic cover mounted starboard ( don't remember the make/model) plastic cowl vent, North Sail sail bags (x2) misc. fast rigging hardware and other accessories. Premium Blue Water Lay-up Package as listed on the WWP official website. Also includes a North Sail Performance Cruising Sails upgrade, and custom Sky Blue hull. The outboard is a Honda 2.0 HP, 4 Stroke, Short Shaft w/ Centrifugal Clutch...and has less than 15 hours on it. West Wight Potter :: North Sail Performance Sail: 3 Full-length Battens in Main Sail Two Reef Points on Main Sail Sail Slides on Main Sail 5 oz Cloth for Main and Lapper for greater durability Draft Stripes Brass Hanks on Lapper Galvanized 2007 EZ-Loader trailer with motor bracket, tongue wheel with jack, and side trailer guides. No spare tire.

Asking price: $7900
Old 28-09-2012, 10:15   #2

Re: 2007 West Wight Potter P-15 in NY

Asking price: $7500