Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2014, 17:16   #16

Re: Autohelm ST6000 Repair - Service Manual

Well I'll try to find some replacement board or talk the owner into buying a new one.
Thanks for your help
JackTrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:32   #17

Boat: Mason 43

If you are still looking for the service manual for the ST6000 (complete with schematics) I have an electronic copy, but the file is to big to email. You can, however, get a copy here Index of /documentos

There are a bunch of manuals on there including the service manual for the ST7000 and ST6000 (referred to as autohelm inboard autopilots). Hopefully these are what you are looking for.
applefritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by applefritter View Post
If you are still looking for the service manual for the ST6000 (complete with schematics) I have an electronic copy, but the file is to big to email. You can, however, get a copy here Index of /documentos

There are a bunch of manuals on there including the service manual for the ST7000 and ST6000 (referred to as autohelm inboard autopilots). Hopefully these are what you are looking for.

I can't find a copy of the manual I'm looking for on the site you linked,the model name of the autopilot I have is just "Autohelm 6000" without the "ST",I don't know the difference so I probably start the thread with the wrong title...anyway I'm trying to find the electric scheme of the computer board/course computer Z051.
On the "autohelm inboard autopilots" file there is only the electric scheme of the power amp board which is the same for Z083 and Z051 computers...

If the electronic copy of what you have is what I'm looking for let me know
Thank you.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:32   #19

Boat: Mason 43

My apologies - I went back to the site I suggested and it appears the manual is not there! Possibly it has been removed, or more likely, I got it from another site and just made a mistake! Anyway, there seem to be quite a few variations of the Autohelm 6000/7000 - the one I have is Sea talk capable, while I have seen others that are not. I am not certain that the manual I have will be of any use to you, but just in case, I have placed an electronic copy of it on Google Drive and you should be able to access it using the following link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0X...it?usp=sharing
Hopefully that helps.
Rob
applefritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:52   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by applefritter View Post
My apologies - I went back to the site I suggested and it appears the manual is not there! Possibly it has been removed, or more likely, I got it from another site and just made a mistake! Anyway, there seem to be quite a few variations of the Autohelm 6000/7000 - the one I have is Sea talk capable, while I have seen others that are not. I am not certain that the manual I have will be of any use to you, but just in case, I have placed an electronic copy of it on Google Drive and you should be able to access it using the following link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0X...it?usp=sharing
Hopefully that helps.
Rob
Nope the manual it's there and it's the same you put on google drive:

http://www.olajedatos.com/documentos...ice_manual.pdf

Inside there isn't the electric scheme of the Z051 computer board.

Many thanks anyway
Old 09-01-2016, 11:22   #21

Hi guys,

I am also a proud owner of a ST6000 autopilot with T100 course computer and a type 1 Linear drive.

I am looking for the T100 or T300 software revision history and a way to update my Eprom software. My T100 work well but my T300 (spare) has older software (I think) and behave a bit different.

Anyone has been messing around with this ?
Yacht Spirare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autohelm, helm, service