Originally Posted by ussoldier73
Buying what? Nobody is selling anything. I know there is a lot of phony people online but I wasn't asking for nothing other that advice so why are you chimming in with some skepticism if you truely feel like that and your advise is so valuable why not email
and verify before you suggest or advise. Keep it moving if you have a problem.
Why not verify right here? Here are my questions:
1. Is it a 36' boat or a 39' boat? You claim both.
2. When do you depart? Your friends supposedly "bailed out last minute"?
3. What experience do you have with long distance cruising?
4. Where can we find out about the specifics of your so-called Foundation, such as if it is a 501 c3 not-for-profit?
5. Why does the name of your organization not show up on a web search?
6. Are you just trying to get us to believe that you are some kind of God-appointed good guy without there being any truth to it? (When you ask me what I think you're trying to sell, that would be it.)
I'm still not buying