Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2019, 22:05   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 50
Crew wanted Noumea to Brisbane

Hello looking for crew to help sail a Beneteau Oceanis 50 'Jandamarra' from Noumea to Brisbane, first to second week of December 2019 weather permitting. Share sailing duties and expenses, some sailing experience would be great but no need to stress as skipper is very experienced and vessel is very safe and capable. Yacht will arrive in Brisbane before Christmas. Owner Skipper will help out with travel expenses to Noumea for the right crew. If your interested get in contact it will be a quick passage 5 to 7 days maybe a stop at Wreck or Cato Reef along the way weather permitting. All best John
SV Jandamarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:13   #2

Re: Crew wanted Noumea to Brisbane

Hi John,
Fit 55 y/o bloke wanting to build some miles, a few seasons racing keel boats, RYA Dayskipper, can cook and service a diesel etc. Would love to help you out but would probably only be able to get there towards end of 2nd week in Dec. Let me know if possibility. Ex Perth, Cheers.
Philippe63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 15:28   #3

Boat: 1930 timber gaff rigged cutter

John. I’m interested in your plan. I’m based inSA and sail offshore on other club members yachts. I have been involved in yacht deliveries such as Darwin to West Timor. Phuket to Langkawi and recently returned from crewing on yacht around Greece. I have yacht masters coastal, off shore and part Ocean. Besides this I can sail, navigate and hold a watch. My interest is gaining additional off shore experience. I’m just retired as mechanical engineer and am fit and active.p my time lines are very flexible.
mercater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 15:14   #4

Hi John, we would be happy to join and help you on this passage. We have no Ocean experience but we have learnt how to sail in the Sydney Harbour. The goal for us would be to help on board as much as possible and gain experience to set sail by our own next year!
If there is some space for us, don't hestitate to contact me.
Kind regards,

Antoine and Lexy
Antoine D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brisbane, crew, crew wanted, wanted