Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2024, 16:18   #1

watermaker kit

I have an almost complete watermaker kit, only thing needing to finish is a 21' membrane and the high pressure hoses suitable for your installation . the kit has a 1/2 horsepower DC motor a Wayner ss pump , most of the misc fitting all in ss and the correct flowmeter . Watermakers are very simple technology well suited for a do it yourself project , this kit is all industrial items with nothing propriatary , they are less electrically efficient than the latest models but I negate that problem by using them in the brightest time of day for an hour or so , so no battery cycling is envolved , this is in my experience the best way to use a watermaker , just enough each day every ting I have is 500.00 plus shipping....this would be about 2000.00 from suppliers today. I can send photos to a phone number
myketch42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 18:34   #2

Re: watermaker kit

Hello I’m interested. Where are you located? Could you please PM me and I can share my contact info
RyanC27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, watermaker