Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-07-2021, 12:23   #16

Re: Captain or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico to Cairns Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Nose View Post
Captain wanted: Vietnam to Cairns or Mexico to Cairns or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico

I want to get to Far North Queensland Australia without a PCR test which the inventor says can't be used as a diagnostic for any virus. The inventor of the PCR said in an interview that Fauci is a lying fraudster. Conveniently the inventor of the PCR test died shortly before the scamdemic.

I can meet the sailor off the coast of Vietnam.
Or I can fly to Mexico.
As a living man with consciousness and soul tokens, unlike brainwashed tv watching buffalo with degenerated soul if any.

I agree with you Empty Nose, and so do many others. The facts you stated were indeed facts. Some people can't handle the truth. I am not sure why anyone would want to go to Australia right now, as it is back to being a prison colony. I saw a video the other day of a guy being arrested for drinking a coffee outside - without a mask. That is pure insanity. Anyone with a brain knows that not only is the "virus" not even harmful to the vast majority of people who contract it, but also these masks do nothing but label you as sheep. On top of that, even if you are a nut who thinks that covid is some super deadly virus, it is widely known that it does not propagate outdoors.. Let the crazy people begin to argue facts....
Old 15-07-2021, 12:40   #17

Boat: Leopard 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailmonkey View Post
I suggest you read your post out loud to a stranger and gauge their reaction.
EXCELLENT!

And few other great responses that gave me a chuckle! Thx!
Old 15-07-2021, 12:49   #18
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Benford 38 Fantail Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsfforsberg View Post
I agree with you Empty Nose, and so do many others. The facts you stated were indeed facts. Some people can't handle the truth. I am not sure why anyone would want to go to Australia right now, as it is back to being a prison colony. I saw a video the other day of a guy being arrested for drinking a coffee outside - without a mask. That is pure insanity. Anyone with a brain knows that not only is the "virus" not even harmful to the vast majority of people who contract it, but also these masks do nothing but label you as sheep. On top of that, even if you are a nut who thinks that covid is some super deadly virus, it is widely known that it does not propagate outdoors.. Let the crazy people begin to argue facts....
Have you written to Australian PM yet explaining the folly of his ways. I'm sure he will change tactics immediately after reading your insightfull missive.

Are we also to assume that you are volunteering your vessel for this fascinating test case ?
Old 15-07-2021, 12:54   #19

As I said, I don't know why anyone would want to go to Australia right now, as it appears to be a prison colony. I wouldn't take YOUR boat there. Please don't get angry with me, I'm just stating the facts. Did I lie?
Old 15-07-2021, 13:01   #20
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Compass 790 , 7.9 metres or 26 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Nose View Post
Captain wanted: Vietnam to Cairns or Mexico to Cairns or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico

I want to get to Far North Queensland Australia without a PCR test which the inventor says can't be used as a diagnostic for any virus. The inventor of the PCR said in an interview that Fauci is a lying fraudster. Conveniently the inventor of the PCR test died shortly before the scamdemic.

I can meet the sailor off the coast of Vietnam.
Or I can fly to Mexico.
As a living man with consciousness and soul tokens, unlike brainwashed tv watching buffalo with degenerated soul if any.

Get in touch with this bloke:https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums...nd-252991.html
He may have a soulmate with spare tokens.
A***book ( Fbook) has a lot to answer for.

I think the empty part may be aft of the nose. but that's just my opinion.
Old 15-07-2021, 13:18   #21

This post is wrong in so many ways. First: is the misstatement on the PCR test, it failed fact check. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN24420X Second: for anyone to spend that much time, effort and money to skip a virus check, would lead any reasonable person to believe that you are positive for COVID. Third: You appear to be advertising for help in breaking laws in at least one country maybe more. Fourth: If you were to go to a Vietnamese airport, then fly to an airport in Mexico, you would be exposing thousands of people to a virus that you are obviously hiding from health officials. No one in the right mind would become an accomplice to what you propose. Who knows what kind of variant you are trying to spread, or how many lives would be lost if you succeed.
Old 15-07-2021, 13:20   #22
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Benford 38 Fantail Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedog100 View Post
This post is wrong in so many ways. First: is the misstatement on the PCR test, it failed fact check. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN24420X Second: for anyone to spend that much time, effort and money to skip a virus check, would lead any reasonable person to believe that you are positive for COVID. Third: You appear to be advertising for help in breaking laws in at least one country maybe more. Fourth: If you were to go to a Vietnamese airport, then fly to an airport in Mexico, you would be exposing thousands of people to a virus that you are obviously hiding from health officials. No one in the right mind would become an accomplice to what you propose. Who knows what kind of variant you are trying to spread, or how many lives would be lost if you succeed.
Can we please have a "like" button !
Old 15-07-2021, 14:11   #23

Boat: Adams/Davis 35ft 7in. Custom. 2007

Wow, I'm in. This is going to be an interesting thread.
Old 15-07-2021, 14:19   #24

Boat: 50’ Bavaria

Another point the op seems to have missed is that any skipper agreeing to do this would be of very questionable ability to actually complete the task, given their inability to digest information and make the appropriate decisions...
Old 15-07-2021, 15:29   #25

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: FP Belize Maestro 43 and OPBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarian View Post
Try swimming you'll be fine,

Or start taking your medication again.
Old 15-07-2021, 15:49   #26

Boat: Volkscruiser

I think you hit the nail on the head STuM, the OPs meds must have finally kicked in and he has realised how disjointed he sounds.
As for the Covid raving, we are living in an interesting period of history and no one can 100% say what is the correct decision regarding this virus. Later when we have beaten this thing we can look back and start criticising decisions that have been made.
But if Australia is a prison colony then I am more than happy to live here.
Cheers
Old 15-07-2021, 16:00   #27

Try elsewhere, we don't want you.....

Be Brave, Take Risks, Nothing Can Substitute Experience
Old 15-07-2021, 16:12   #28
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Multihulls - cats and Tris

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsfforsberg View Post
SNIP I am not sure why anyone would want to go to Australia right now, as it is back to being a prison colony. I saw a video the other day of a guy being arrested for drinking a coffee outside - without a mask. That is pure insanity. .
Yeah I Call BS. Every public health directive that requires a mask also allows for removal of said mask when eating and drinking. Happy for you to have your deluded opinion, not happy for you to have incorrect facts
Old 15-07-2021, 16:20   #29

Boat: Volkscruiser

Factor there is probably a grain of truth in the "arrested for a drinking a coffee outside" but I bet there is way more to the story than that.
I once worked with a guy who spent two years locked up for not wearing a bike helmet. When questioned further he actually had some outstanding warrants and was stopped by the police because he was not wearing a helmet while cycling. But hey why let the facts get in the way of a good yarn!
Australia is known for handing out harsh punishments for minor crimes.
Cheers
https://convictrecords.com.au/crimes...a-handkerchief
Old 15-07-2021, 17:15   #30
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Fascinating...or frightening...
With whom do we share the seas with...

I must down to the seas again, to the living man and sky,
And all I ask is a soul token and a consciousness that will not die.
I must down to the seas again, for fear of the PCR
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing CF-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when long Covids over.

Apologies to John Mansfield.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Closed Thread

Tags
Australia, boat, captain, Mexico, Vietnam, wanted