Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-12-2016, 04:32   #1

Caribbean: Virgin Islands, Leewards then The Bahamas

1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular season in the Caribbean and the Bahamas January through June. A mixture of Cruising, water sailing">Blue Water sailing (to and from the Bahamas) with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably some of the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper is a very experienced retired Brit.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 35, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.
msanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 04:55   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Caribbean: Virgin Islands, Leewards then The Bahamas

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, msanford.

GordMay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 06:42   #3

hi, I am a professional and good in boats repair, am English, Portuguese and Spanish speaker, now based in Brazil, please, tell me where you are now,and where I can meet you in case you are interested in me as a crew.
Kind regards
itororo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 01:10   #4

I have been land locked in the Northern California Bay Area for the last few years and am more than ready to hit the open ocean again. After college I worked on a farm and a brewery so I love getting my hands dirty and am not afraid of hard work. Until recently I worked as legislative analyst in the capitol in Sacramento. I am open to traveling to join the boat if the right situation presents itself.

I grew up in a sailing family, my amazing parents built their own boat in South Africa and sailed until they bumped in America and became pregnant with me. They eventually ended up in SF bay area so adventure and sailing is most assuredly in my blood. As a recently turned 30 year old, I am ready to put my skills and experience to use as crew. I am a very enthusiastic and capable sailor with over 20 years of experience. I have numerous ASA certifications including the Bareboat Qualification, so I'm legally allowed and more than capable to captain any sailboat under 99 ft. A few years ago I spent over a year cruising from California to Australia with many stops along the way. I acted as First Mate for the first half of the journey then took over as captain for the remainder. Having accomplished long passages on several trips - ranging from crossing the South Pacific, cruising all over Mexico, Central America, and the Pacific Northwest I am an adept, trained navigator with plenty of trip planning experience. I enjoy to cook and am a stellar Bbqer, if I may say so. I am also an avid fishermen with many other necessary boat expertise.

Please feel free to contact with my any questions. I am very keen to discuss or have a friendly conversation.

(916) 956-3606 or MattMalan86@gmail.com

Cheers!
MattMalan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 04:09   #5

Please email me - sailingdotfreyaatgmaildotcom and I will send you more details.
Old 26-12-2016, 16:39   #6

Hi, Where are you now? I just finished at blue water sailing school and would like to continue my sailing experience. Eileen
Lighthousegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 09:29   #7

Currently we are cruising the Spanish Virgins - Culebra.
Please email me sailingdotfreyaatgmaildotcom so that I can forward more information.
Also check out my website wwwdotyachtdashfreyadotcom
Old 27-12-2016, 20:50   #8

Hi, I tried to email you but the address you sent isn't correct. Is your email sailing.freya@gmail.com? I tried you web site but couldn't find it? Is it www.yacht/freya.com? Thanks!
Old 30-12-2016, 11:51   #9

Sophie and David reporting for duty. Sophie is a French cuisine et tres belle femme. Moi, je suis a ASA bareboat charter certification holder. We are both studying for our captains license here and in France. We are currently boat sitting a 32 foot steel sloop in Miami Beach. We also crew on a 65' sloop charter running the sheets, helm, and galley. We are over 35 and live an adventurous life between the US and France. lolafamily1016@gmail.com
lolafamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 18:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by msanford View Post
1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular season in the Caribbean and the Bahamas January through June. A mixture of Cruising, Blue Water sailing (to and from the Bahamas) with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably some of the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper is a very experienced retired Brit.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 35, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.

Hello, I believe I emailed you a few years ago? Im land locked again. My boyfriend and I would like to have more experience on a boat. We are traveling through Mexico. I got a few certifications in sailing and my boyfriend is an x-navy guy. We are available now! call ziggy at 484-680-5621 or email eileen.finegan73@gmail.com
Old 17-11-2018, 11:26   #11

Boat: Between boats right now
Send a message via AIM to wilson eavis

I have a number of Coast Guard certifications and very large blocks of time available. I've sailed some of those shores in the past and I'm looking for a getaway. Don't smoke, don't do drugs, no BS and no politics, lol.
Please contact me at eavisw@ns.sympatico.ca and I'll forward my complete sailing CV.
wilson eavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 11:30   #12

Boat: Between boats right now
Send a message via AIM to wilson eavis

email me with your phone number and I'll ring you up for a shake down conversation. It won't waste your time I assure you.

Wilson
eaviswatnsdotsympaticodotca replace at and dots with appropriate email symbols
wilson eavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 21:42   #13

Competition is fierce on this one....
txflyguy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 12:20   #14

Boat: Pearson 367

It's a two year old thread....
LLCoolDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 06:44   #15
cruiser

Hello. I am on Canary Islands. I am white, 42 y.o, 6.0, without experience, smoker, social drinker. I wrote a private message for you.
Sincerely, Aleks
Malfoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, Caribbean, rib, Virgin Islands