Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2019, 12:34   #1

Looking to crew/work/learn Seattle

Hi,
My name is Zach, I'm from Michigan originally. I got out of the Marine Corps last year and decided to move to seattle to pursue my sailing dreams and a job in web development. I really just want to get more experience on sailboats before I get my own. I dont have a ton of experience other than a few 3 hour courses and 20' rentals where I was stationed in San Diego, but I am a quick learner. I am good with tools and building too. If you need an extra hand with anything on your boat I would be eager to help.

Contact me at zach0lentz@gmail.com or PM me. Available anytime!

Alternatively, if anyone has advice on what I should do to successfully find someone looking for help it would be greatly appreciated. I made the mistake of taping up a few signs just asking if anyone needed help here at shilsole marina, and saw someone angrily tearing them down, so that probably wasnt the way to go.

Thanks. Zach Lentz
Uranium is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, seattle