Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2020, 11:59   #1

Boat: Manta 40
Garmin Blue Charts

GARMIN Blue Charts for Sale. $125 ea or both for $200 and free shipping.

Bought these charts from Bluewater Books and Charts in Fort Lauderdale in September of 2019 in anticipation of winter cruise. Plans changed and am now heading for the Pacific so rather than hold them, I would like to sell them to someone who can use them now and buy them again in the future if I return this way.

The Charts are accessible via an SD card and a mini-SD card. I used the mini-SD card in my Garmin GPS 78 handheld that I kept in my ditch kit. It is also a great redundant back up to your vessel’s chart plotter. Both charts have been checked in both my chart plotter (GPS 4210) and handheld GPS.

The number of compatible devices is too long for this ad. Click or copy and paste the link below into your browser navigation window and select the “Compatible Devices” tab to see if your device is listed.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/33...558-00#devices

US030 R SE CARIBBEAN COVERAGE
Covers the Caribbean from Haiti to Trinidad & Tobago including Puerto Rico and all of the Lesser Antilles. Also includes the Colombian and Venezuelan coasts from Barranquilla, Colombia to the mouth of the Orinoco River, including Lake Maracaibo and the Gulf of Paria.

US031 R SW CARIBBEAN COVERAGE
Detailed coverage of the northern coast of Central America from Cancun, Mexico to Barranquilla, Colombia including the Panama Canal in its entirety. General coverage of the northern half of the Gulf of Panama. Also includes detailed coverage of the coasts of Cuba, Jamaica, and the Caymans in their entirety.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	US030R Southeast Caribbean Garmin.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	208001   Click image for larger version

Name:	US031R  Southwest Caribbean Garmin (2).jpg
Views:	49
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	208002  

Sunsetter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags