Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-09-2020, 11:12   #1

Boat: Nauticat 40 (1985)
Rainman AC high output watermaker for sale

Greetings cruisers. Korvessa has just finished our 2.5 year trip around the pacific and we are safely back in Washington State. I'm divesting of some of our cruising gear as we don't have any plans to cruise very far in the coming years.

For sale here is a high output Rainman RO watermaker. This is the AC version which uses 1250W (regular 15A house plug) and is best used with a generator or large inverter. The unit was used about a dozen times over the past 2.5 years and is in very good condition. Specifically the membranes are in good shape and the PPM rating of the output water is under 300ppm. We typically saw 35GPH when we used it. Currently it is pickled and ready for use.

Price is $4,000USD. I can meet the buyer to deliver pretty much anywhere in Washington State. Shipping would have to be paid by the buyer if it is to be shipped.

Retail price is just over $5,100 plus charges for the extras and plus tax. Link to the price list is here. Just select your country from the list.

Included with the unit are several Rainman brand pre-filters, 1 replacement impeller, a PPM meter and some pickling powder. I will edit this post to upload photos in the coming days when I next go to the boat.

All the best,
Korvessa
Korvessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, sale, water, watermaker