Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 17:02   #1

Boat: Piver Loadstar 35 ft
Send a message via Skype™ to chubasco
Trimaran adventures and employment opportunity

Greetings,
I'm looking for someone with sailing experience who would like to live and work in Florida and be part of a nonprofit working with special populations, the deaf, survival skills, volunteers which come from all over the world and sail off season.

First, the boat. I am restoring a 1967 piver lodestar. She's a trimaran with really good bones, built in Taiwan. She's in a live-aboard marina on the st. Johns River. I'm at the sand and paint stage. I have to install the hardware , rigging and step the mast. The goal is multifuels, solar electric, and human power.

The work is honey bee rescue which keeps us busy about nine months out of the year and pays really well. My business is growing every year and I need some help, it is a unique and very rewarding job. Also, we will be working with and leading groups of tourists and volunteers on survival missions in Florida and Costa rica.

Our nonprofit functions in Florida with a base in the Ocala national Forest where I have a honey bee sanctuary and survival spot not too far from the marina and it also includes a hostel located on the southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica that is training the deaf in eco tourism.

The goal is to live and work on the boat (various locations), at the bee sanctuary and on the road, for 9 months. Then go sailing; coastal Florida, the Keys, the thousand islands, and Caribbean for the Winter with ocasional tours for the deaf in Costa Rica.

The person want will be skilled at sea and handy with tools, personable, and ready for a long term commitment to a solid vision to do good things for the people and planet along with prosperity and profit.
You can write me a logos2us@gmail.com or text (not call) at 352 617 3673
Tell me where u been, what ur up to.
My name is Steve
chubasco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
employment, men, trimaran