Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2020, 12:42   #1

Boat: Charters, monohull, 45' - 55'
Newport, RI, August 28, 2020, One Week Charter

This trip is based on collecting a crew, sharing costs equally and sailing with newfound friends—it is not a commercial venture. If you would like to join us, please PM your email address to me and I will send an outline with full particulars.

Note: These excursions must be booked months in advance. If you have an interest, book now, or risk being shut out. The cost of the boat runs from $1,000 pp to $1,250 pp, depending on the number of crewmembers. Food and incidentals are extra, but minimal.

The Newport area is considered one of the best cruising grounds in the world. We would visit Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, Block Island or wherever our else crewmembers wishes to go. Typically, we eat breakfast and lunch aboard, pick up a mooring in the afternoon, then go ashore for dinner. Swim, snorkel and explore an island at your pleasure. We always finish up with newfound friends--sailors are nice people.

Separately, I can skipper a sailing trip for you and your family and friends almost anywhere. I can fill the boat for an economical trip, if it's only you or a couple. Email me with your preferences.

Fair winds,
Ed

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ERT Newport I.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	455.4 KB
ID:	209952  
Ed Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 15:43   #2

Boat: Sabre 34 sloop
Re: Newport, RI, August 28, 2020, One Week Charter

hi Ed.....sign me up...I know the area well.......Hadleys, Quissett & Lake Tashmo could also be on the itinerary? what do you think? I can send my resume....tony smith
tootalltony is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, newport