Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-07-2014, 05:59   #1

Crew Looking For Work

Hi,
I am a seventeen year old sailing student who is looking for a position on board a yacht going from anywhere in South Africa to anywhere in the world!
I have sailed in the Eastern Caribbean before,and I am currenty studying my Coastal Skipper Course.It is my dream to one day captain a luxury superyacht.I have been studying for about two years now,and Im really hoping to find a yacht that will take me on.I have a strong passion for the sea,the world,and travelling.I have only just joined Cruisers Forum today,and will soon make a persoal website with more details about me.
I am a hard working,responsible deck hand with a good grasp of weather,navigation,boat handling,etc.I am also a top student,former prefect who is willing to work hard and get an opportunity to sail around the world!

Please assist me in my endeavors and email me at: joshpalmeratsea@gmail.com if you're intrested.

Thanks,
Josh Palmer.
South Africa.

Tags
crew, crew available, crossing, deckhand, passage