Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2020, 16:20   #1

St.Martin>Grenada>ABCs>Cartagena Mid July

Crew positions available from mid-July on large Cat. Some experience required.
Leasurely heading from St.Martin down to Grenada, before heading over to the ABC's, final destination Cartagena.
Let me know if interested
AndrewA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2020, 07:50   #2

Boat: 1987 Heritage East 47'
Re: St.Martin>Grenada>ABCs>Cartagena Mid July

Good Day - My name is Scott I'm currently in Grenada and interested though cannot commit 100% for details regarding my own vessel in Miami - definitely interested though.
I most recently worked a hotel project here in Grenada, and now await the airport reopening however, I've been thinking about doing something different. My sailing skills are limited though I was a fisherman in Alaska many years ago , and I live aboard my vessel in Miami. I'm forty eight, in great shape, can tie a bowline and clove hitch, and not afraid of work. Looking forward to your reply. Hablo Espanol.
BIODTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2020, 02:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewA2 View Post
Crew positions available from mid-July on large Cat. Some experience required.
Leasurely heading from St.Martin down to Grenada, before heading over to the ABC's, final destination Cartagena.
Let me know if interested
Dear Andrew, I'm interested in your proposed trip. I'm assuming that you'll already have all the crew you need, but if it should so happen that you don't, my details are here on the website and include a modest "bio". If I don't hear from you, I wish you all the very best of luck!
Krotik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020, 04:22   #4

Boat: 1987 Heritage East 47'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIODTL View Post
Good Day - My name is Scott I'm currently in Grenada and interested though cannot commit 100% for details regarding my own vessel in Miami - definitely interested though.
I most recently worked a hotel project here in Grenada, and now await the airport reopening however, I've been thinking about doing something different. My sailing skills are limited though I was a fisherman in Alaska many years ago , and I live aboard my vessel in Miami. I'm forty eight, in great shape, can tie a bowline and clove hitch, and not afraid of work. Looking forward to your reply. Hablo Espanol.
Good DayAndrew,
Just wanted to follow up and let you know I’m still interested and would be available at your convenience. Thank you, Scot Warzynski
BIODTL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cartagena, Grenada