Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2019, 11:41   #1

Brazil to Portugal

I always lived by the ocean and feel comfortable in a boat and in the water. I'm living in Brazil but I'm planning to move back to Portugal (Europe) in March / April and would love to do that trip on a boat.
I had some basic sailing training in Switzerland and currently own a sailing canoe which I sail within Lagoa da Conceição in Florianópolis. I'm aware that that still doesn't make me a qualified crew so I'm interested in finding a position as an Amateur Crew, Voluntary work, Steward(ess) or Nanny.
I worked three as a flight attendant crew in Dubai, where I had the opportunity to prove to have a strong ability to adapt to multicultural and great social skills.
I'm looking forward to meeting some new people! And always up for new challenges!!
fi_vilhena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 02:29   #2

Re: Brazil to Portugal

I am an italianpensioner, with great taste of the sea and much time available, am in excellent health. Spent most of my life Among the ships having had a business selling and repairing electrical apparatus on board. My duties on board could be: 1st mate or cook. Languages: Italian German English and a little bit of Portuguese.Have no problems about time or distance.I participated in fishing research in canada europe and Indian Ocean with innovative systems.Have a driver's license without limits for sail and motor. log trip experience with motor boat, not much with sailboat, last sail trip from Venezuela to Panama. From Rotterdam to London, Casablanca, Canaries Caribian islands, Cuba Florida with motorboat and Adriatic sea. Have the US visa DS 160. Offer my experience, rgds Ivo
subivo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Brazil, Portugal