Is there anybody out there with plans to join the (tentative) Baja
HaHa rally this year. Traditionally leaving in early November, the rally's organizers are holding off on announcements until October pending the COVID-19 crisis.
I am in the planning phase of sailing this route
regardless of the rally and wonder if anyone else is having the same thoughts.
Based on my understanding, the border is still open to cruisers and I expect that we will be able to clear customs
and immigration. Considering the great uncertainties involved, I would love to hear from others on the topic.