Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-05-2020, 21:54   #1

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
NW Multihull Zoom Mtg, R2AK Team Narwal Returns Home, June 2, 6:30 pm Seattle Time

Hello NWMA members and fellow multihull enthusiasts –

Meeting Tuesday, June 2 630 Seattle time

Once again we will not be meeting at the Puget Sound YC. The June meeting will be online using the "Zoom" app. If I can Zoom, you can too. There was a great response to the last two Zoom meetings –– plan on joining us!

Drop me a Private Message on this forum for the password and secret handshake. If I don't get back to you by Tuesday afternoon, Seattle time, post a message here and I'll make arrangements.

6:30 PM Seattle time - Virtual Potluck. Tune in and introduce yourself or go stealth and mute your audio & video.

7:00 - Club Meeting, then Presentation “Sailing from Ketchikan to Seattle via Outside of Vancouver Island”

Presented by Mark Dix, Chance Campbell, and Zack Tully.

Mark raced with Team Narwhal (Bill Q's Farrier 32 trimaran named Tatiana) in the R2AK. Chance is refurbishing a Sea Wind 24 trimaran with his brother. With friend Zack they delivered Tatiana back to Seattle via the outside of Vancouver Is. First they toured Ketchikan then began the 15 day adventure back home. This presentation is Part 2 of Tatiana's voyage. Last month was Part 1 about Team Narwhal doing the 2019 R2AK (Race to Alaska), presented by racers with Mark, Bill, Li, and Joel.)

Hope to see you there!
ejlindahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:10   #2

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
Re: NW Multihull Zoom Mtg, R2AK Team Narwal Returns Home, June 2, 6:30 pm Seattle Tim

Bump. Its tonight (6:30 Seattle time). Presentation around 7. PM me for the Zoom password, etc, if you are interested in looking in.

Cheers.
ejlindahl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hull, multihull, seattle