Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2019, 04:55   #1

Where to buy panels in South East Asia?

Hey all!

Has anyone had experience buying solar panels/charge controllers in Thailand and want to share? If I can't find a situation (price/quality ratio) that makes me happy then I'll have to get them shipped in. I am looking for flexible panels to sew into the bimini and dodger, as well as rigid panels for the lifelines.

Purchasing anything marine related in Thailand is expensive so I'd love to hear from anyone who has had panels shipped to South East Asia. Is this the way to go?

Overall, I'd love to get about 300 - 400W (2 rigid, 2 flexible) worth of panels. Money is a concern for me but I do value quality which means that inevitably I'll get lost in hours upon hours of research. I'd love hear from anyone willing to share their experience to help get me started.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hopefully lots of useful information comes from it.

Best,
Adam
SaltedEgg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Asia, panels