Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-01-2020, 15:17   #1

atlantic crossing starting 15/02 from portugal

Hi,
i start an atlantic crossing at february 15th from faro, portugal. The boat is a 28 ft sloop made out of gpr. It is equipped for ocean crossings with windpilot, satellite internet and phone access, liferaft etc
I already found one crew member and am still looking for the third person.

We will reach the canaries during the last days of february and will get to guadeloupe at the end of march.
Juri G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2020, 05:54   #2

Re: atlantic crossing starting 15/02 from portugal

I'm interested, but I don't have much previous sailing experience. I'm a 24 year old swede who has travelled a lot, mainly through South and Central America. Likes to play guitar and sing, speaks English, Swedish, Spanish and some Portuguese.
hejhej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2020, 02:00   #3

Hey,
Sounds soo interesting for me! I'm 19 years old, currently travelling and speaking english. I'm trying to get into spanish. I'm not having sailing skills. I only can write you that I want to help and learn as much as I can.
Have a nice trip and all the best!
Lea Westphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2020, 08:58   #4

Hi

Are you still looking for crew?

I am available; I am an enthusiastic sailor having sailed the Atlantic; North Sea and the English Channel numerous times.

I am English 60yr old retired and looking to get out of my comfort zone for a while. Currently living in South Africa

If interested please get in contact

Paul_chew@hotmail.com

+27 076 859 3955

Regards

Paul Chew
PaulCCCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2020, 15:25   #5

If you are searching for crew to come back to europe im interested ! Im a Chilean guy speack spanish and english wanted to sail to europe around april-jul
+56933560720
rodsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 07:07   #6

Boat: Jeanneau 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juri G View Post
Hi,
i start an atlantic crossing at february 15th from faro, portugal. The boat is a 28 ft sloop made out of gpr. It is equipped for ocean crossings with windpilot, satellite internet and phone access, liferaft etc
I already found one crew member and am still looking for the third person.

We will reach the canaries during the last days of february and will get to guadeloupe at the end of march.
Hi! Stumbled across this post as doing some research on atlantic crossing - did the trip happen as it was around the time covid hit? If yes, do you have a blog/pics etc?
jaybeegee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlantic crossing, Portugal