Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-08-2020, 11:43   #1

Southern England - Day Sailing and short cruises

Hi all,

I'm in my late thirties and looking for more experience. I completed my Day Skipper a few years ago through the RYA. I've done a few weekends here and there since then as crew and a week as skipper on a bareboat in Lefkas.

If anyone is looking for a helping hand anywhere in the south of England for day sailing to a few days away I'd love to jump on board. I'm an easy going guy looking to learn. Not afraid to clean, good with engines, electronics and repairs, a good cook and happy to chip in for provisions and fees.

Always up for meeting for a pre-sail beer if proof of "non pain in the a**e status" is required.

usail boat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruise, day sailing, England, sail, sailing