Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2017, 09:07   #1

Boat: s&s, motorsailor, 55 feet
who restores a boat in Asia and wants help

dear readers
I like to restore things and specially restore boats.
I have been living on s/v awab the last 16 years for at least 6 month per year and started a restoration project of a 65 foot ferrocement boat in Hampstead,nc since some years.
Awab is in a marina in jersey city for the winter and it is getting to cold the next 3-4 month around here to do much what I like.
if anybody needs help with his boat restauration or sailing in a warm climates I could be at help.
I would love to know more about Asia. So if anybody has a boat project somewhere in Asia through me a line. I am very flexible and have the next 3-4 month free on my hands.
some more info about me also when outdated in the moment under awab sailing charter diving,los roques,tortugas,isla margareta,caribbean dream
you can contact me at peterkaiser AT awab dot net

I have a german passport
awab is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Asia, boat