Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-07-2020, 13:42   #1

Below Deck tv show did you see these clowns

So there I am stuck home having to watch the boob tube and I come across this show. So there's an episode S2 Ep 9, aired 10/07/2014, 'You're Grounded', filmed in BVI's Virgin Gorda'

About 15 minutes in to this episode the Super Yacht 'Ohana' is manuevering to leave the dock, heading into a very tight channel. Some morons aboard a 30-40ft something sailboat of what appears to be 1980's vintage fail to giveway. The woman aboard the sailboat has the cojones to yell," We were in the channel first!", "A**hole one percenters!' from the bow. She showed her ignorance, as did her guy at the helm, to the Rules of the Road IMO.

Were any CF'er's down there at that time? Did any of you witness this? There were plenty of sailboats anchored just off the dock, so it's possible to have seen this from a cockpit.

I suspect those on that sailboat were on CF at one point or still are. Anyone know who that sailboat was
Old 30-07-2020, 14:13   #2

Re: Below Deck tv show did you see these clowns

I have seen more blatant stupidity in the BVI than anywhere that I've ever sailed. The ironic thing is that there it is usually happening on a boat not owned by the Captain.
PatMc57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deck