Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2019, 15:02   #1

Fiji to Pohnpei

We recently purchased a 39 foot monohull sailboat that's currently in Fiji. My husband will be flying in to sail her back soon. We don't have exact dates yet, but sometime in the next month or so... We are seeking one or two crew, WITH PRIOR SAILING EXPERIENCE, who would be interested in crewing for the trip back to Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia. The trip is anticipated to take 3-4 weeks. This is not a paid position, in exchange for your "work" as crew, you basically get "free" passage to another beautiful and remote island in the Pacific, with legendary snorkelling, scuba diving and surfing. You will be responsible for any transportation expenses from Pohnpei. You must have a current and valid passport and be able to comply with all immigration entry requirements into the FSM. If you are interested, please respond to this post and we can discuss the details further. Fair winds and following seas! ~stef~ & Todd
canadastefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 15:51   #2

Re: Fiji to Pohnpei

I'm currently in Fiji, originally from Vancouver. I've been traveling for a few years, mostly housesitting, but went sailing in Portugal last year. I'm watching sailboats from my hotel room right now and thinking I want to spend more time in the area.
donnasalter is offline   Reply With Quote