Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Lithium Power Systems
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-01-2020, 08:47   #1
cruiser

Caribbean Lithium Battery Recommendations

Good day folks,

Currently in St Maarten and going to head Southwest through the island chain from here, eventually arriving back in Curacao late Mayish

I’m looking to upgrade my battery bank to lithium batteries. Have been reading all the threads and there is a lot of wise information many of you have provided. Thank you.

Can any of you make a recommendation for a lithium battery supplier in the southern Caribbean? I don’t want to deal with trying to arrange orders and shipping remotely and would rather call up a supplier and say I will be there in two months and this is what I need. Let them own that part of their business.

Anyways, I’m sure some on here have sourced lithium batteries in the Caribbean. Who do you suggest, or who do you want not to go see? PM are okay but I think it’s best in the sense of sharing knowledge to post on here.

Thanks
Knot Safety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2020, 12:08   #2
cruiser

Re: Caribbean Lithium Battery Recommendations

Giving this a bump. Any suggestions?
Knot Safety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2020, 14:40   #3
Marine Service Provider

I think there is no lithium battery suppliers in South Caribbean. As a Winston battery sales representative company, we got many inquiries from Caribbean areas, I think people would rather buy from local than us if there is a local supplier.

It’s true shipping from over seas could be complicated, so you need to be very careful to select your supplier. We are going to ship a group buy order to St. Martin tomorrow.

Send us an email via info@skypowerintl.com if you are interested��
JuliaYu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2020, 18:57   #4

Boat: Prout Snowgoose 35

As you are in St Maarten, you are already in the best place to receive orders, so if you can wait a month, you might as well order from China. In many other Caribbean countries, you are going to experience bureaucracy and taxes.
mikedefieslife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, Caribbean, men, rib