Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-01-2020, 05:57   #1
Marine Service Provider

Hawaii Maui February/March

Aloha,
I am an Ocean Yachtmaster of 30,000 miles experience, certified kitesurfing instructor and a 39yo male of easy going and fun loving disposition.
I am typically employed here on Ocracoke Island, NC teaching kitesurfing at my little boutique kite lodge or making deliveries on any shape or size sailing vessel under 200 tonnes but will be vacationing in Hawaii this winter and am looking for opportunities to sail the Hawaiian chain!
I am very interested in sailing the pacific in the future as most of my experience has been in the Great Lakes, Atlantic, Caribbean, and Indian Ocean.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any interest in kitesurfing (of course I will be traveling with gear, bonus if you have tips on local kite spots! Or if your part of the sailing community on Maui and need a hand with anything boat related or even just some day sailing company. I am hoping to stretch out my time there- perhaps you have a boat that needs some maintenance, or any semi valid excuse for me to “boat sit” would be ideal.
A man can dream right!

It has been pretty stressful here on Ocracoke recovering and rebuilding in the wake of Hurricane Dorian, so I am hoping for a nice long break!

Mahalo!!!

Keith Croghan
Swimmingbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, hawaii