Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-11-2018, 07:10   #1

Two crew wanted Bermuda to BVI

They say never stop in Bermuda, you’ll lose your crew. Well...
I am sailing an Island Packet 370. We were bound for the BVI but diverted because of weather. I am now at anchor in St. George’s Harbor and am looking for two crew to continue the trip to the BVI. A couple with sailing experience would be fine. Island packets are known for being well-found boats and I choose conservative weather routing.

I plan to continue on to the leeward islands so staying on the boat is an option if crewing works out.

Of course I will pay all expense while on board. The cost of getting to Bermuda is negotiable.

Departure is weather dependent, but the first week of December is the target date. Please contact me directly offline at slazrove@gmail.com
SLaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 04:00   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to RegisBittencour
Re: Two crew wanted Bermuda to BVI

Hi good morning, I am an experienced sailor over 24 yrs sailling around the world, English, spanish speaker, also good in boats maintenance. I am interested to crewing your boat to anywhere , I just need a air plane ticket to get there. I am able to take your boat anywhere you need.
kind regards
RegisBittencour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bermuda, BVI, crew, crew wanted, wanted