Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-09-2020, 11:54   #1

Lake Michigan volunteer crew member

I am looking for any opportunity to get on the water whether that's day sailing, multi day or racing. I am a 33 year old finance director, husband and father who has studied the theory and concepts of sailing extensively and have lots of boating experience under power (we own/have owned several boats) but not so much sailing. I am extremely hard working and grew up working out in the wet and cold so that is not an issue. Any skippers who need an extra hand and don't mind someone who is a bit less experienced but learns quickly and will give them a good days work can call or email me. Weekends are obviously better but if someone needed a weekday hand I can likely work that out.
Tacktoport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 12:32   #2

Boat: Gulfstar 50 ketch
Re: Lake Michigan volunteer crew member

Not taking crew on this year personally, but to help posting a smaller geographic position will help. Detroit, Muskegon etc.
ctl411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 12:39   #3

Re: Lake Michigan volunteer crew member

I am in Milwaukee but I am not opposed to driving a good distance in order to get on the water. Looking at anywhere from Green Bay/Door County down and around to Muskegon/Holland, MI.
Tacktoport is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, member