Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Crew Archives (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/)
-   -   Crew Available: 32 y/o Female Seeking Recreational Sailing in Caribbean (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/32-y-o-female-seeking-recreational-sailing-in-caribbean-77883.html)

happygirl08 04-03-2012 14:05

32 y/o Female Seeking Recreational Sailing in Caribbean

What I am looking for:

- A boat with at least 2 other people on board besides myself
- A recreational trip for 2-3 weeks in the Bahamas/BVI's and/or other Caribbean island

What I can bring to your boat:

- Considerate: I know I am a visitor on your boat and will act as such, being respectful of how you like things
- Experience: I have sailed small boats and spent nights at sea, but am still learning about how to sail larger boats. It's been a few years so I'm a little rusty
- Hard worker: I will help with daily chores, cooking, watches etc.
- Quick learner: if I don't know how to do something I will ask how and get it the first time
- A positive attitude :D
- Free Photographer: I have a degree in Art and I love to take photographs. I would love to capture your sailing adventures and share them with you

I have a few photos of my recent adventures in my profile. I look forward to hearing from you!
Happy Sailing :)
Felicia

MarinerJo 05-03-2012 16:47

Re: 32 y/o Female Seeking Recreational Sailing in Caribbean

I sooo wish i had a boat right now. :whistling: Welcome to CF and good luck in your quest.:flowers:

happygirl08 05-03-2012 18:16

Thanks MJ! ;) and I forgot to mention in my post that I am an EMT and have First Aid/CPR training that is up to date. Also the pics in my profile are not my 'artistic shots' but rather are just profile pics so you all know who would be getting on board :)

MarinerJo 05-03-2012 18:51

OK, now you're just rubbing it in, sheesh. :D And the pics are quite nice if I may say. :thumb:

Idreamofsailing 12-03-2012 09:32

PM me. Leaving Miami to Guadalupe.

Rhapsody-NS27 12-03-2012 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarinerJo (Post 902386)
I sooo wish i had a boat right now. :whistling: Welcome to CF and good luck in your quest.:flowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarinerJo (Post 902508)
OK, now you're just rubbing it in, sheesh. :D And the pics are quite nice if I may say. :thumb:

x2 to both. :thumb:
I'm looking for a boat now.

Heliman 19-03-2012 20:14

Hi, i am looking for a cook, cleaner and deck hand to sail from the bvi to the Bahamas in a 46 leopard cat. I need someone to get the boat ship shape and up to the highest standards before departure and then sail up to the Bahamas - envisage the prpeparation will be approx 2 weeks and then at least a week or so sail - looking to day sail and stop along the way. Looking to commence prep the second week of April. If you are interested let me know and we can exchange emails for more details