Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Crew Archives (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/)
-   -   Crew Available: Girls Weekend in April ! (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/girls-weekend-in-april-77125.html)

beccab923 20-02-2012 11:57

Girls Weekend in April !

Hello sailor and cruiser friends! My name is Becca and I am looking to have an adventurous girls weekend with my 2 sisters and 2 other girlfriends in mid-April. We do not have any particular location in mind, just wanting to spend a couple nights and afternoons sailing around... Perhaps somewhere in the Caribbean or around Florida or Louisiana, we are open to what is available to us.

About the "crew": We are all in our late 20's and early 30's, married, and great cooks. I am the only "experienced" sailor in the bunch, having sailed on a 33ft sloop from FL to St Lucia last winter. However, the other girls are go getters, willing to lend helping hands and enjoy a new experience! We will help with chores and cooking and take directions well.

We will to pay for food, shelter and time... So make us an offer of where and how much :)

sailstoo 20-02-2012 12:12

Re: Girls Weekend in April!

www.moorings.com

Piglet 20-02-2012 12:50

Note to self.

Buy a boat ASAP.

Rhapsody-NS27 20-02-2012 13:26

Re: Girls Weekend in April!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piglet (Post 891774)
Note to self.

Buy a boat ASAP.

+1
Ditto!

offgrid64 23-02-2012 21:09

Re: Girls Weekend in April !

i am in la paz mexico, but too bad you're all married! lol

Ocean Roads 23-02-2012 23:00

Me and my Westsail 28 are ready to go!

Ex-Calif 23-02-2012 23:39

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by beccab923
Hello sailor and cruiser friends! My name is Becca and I am looking to have an adventurous girls weekend with my 2 sisters and 2 other girlfriends in mid-April. We do not have any particular location in mind, just wanting to spend a couple nights and afternoons sailing around... Perhaps somewhere in the Caribbean or around Florida or Louisiana, we are open to what is available to us.

About the "crew": We are all in our late 20's and early 30's, married, and great cooks. I am the only "experienced" sailor in the bunch, having sailed on a 33ft sloop from FL to St Lucia last winter. However, the other girls are go getters, willing to lend helping hands and enjoy a new experience! We will help with chores and cooking and take directions well.

We will to pay for food, shelter and time... So make us an offer of where and how much :)

Seems Legit...

IslandHopper 24-02-2012 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Calif (Post 894405)
Seems Legit...

Dammit!!! i just booked her in for a hull scrape in April, maybe next time eh..:rolleyes:

https://www.cruisersforum.com/attachm...7e81148dfc.jpg

Sunray31123112 29-02-2012 08:16

Becca:

My name is Anthony. i have a Lagoon 42 foot catamaran in Marsh harbor. I would like to offer my boat and myself as Captain for a week. I have April 1st through 8th available. I can be reached at sunray31123112@gmail.com or 240-304-2114. The boat has 4 queen berths all en suite, fully air conditioned. i am negotiable on price. You would fly into marsh harbor, 5 minute taxi. The Sea of Abaco is protected and shallow. There are many islands to visit. I have many pictures of the boat to show you.
Anthony

Sunray31123112 01-03-2012 10:58

Becca:

Did you get my email ?

42 foot catamaran in Marsh harbor, Abacos, Bahamas.
Available Captained by myself starting April 1st for one week.
Anthony sunray31123112@gmail.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccab923 (Post 891741)