Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Crew Archives (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/)
-   -   Crew Wanted: New Zealand to Hawaii (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/new-zealand-to-hawaii-74678.html)

SeaGoing 12-01-2012 19:32

New Zealand to Hawaii

Leaving NZ in April for Hawaii with stops between. Looking for a single or couple. Must have some sailing experience. We're a 57' steel hull cutter rig and over 70,000 blue water miles between us - husband and wife. please email us with qualifications, if interested. Thanks

keelhauled 12-01-2012 23:00

Re: New Zealand to Hawaii

I'll be on Waiheke from feb 9. I'd be interested in stopping by and seeing the boat; planning on leaving about that time.

Greg

SeaGoing 13-01-2012 12:54

Greg, yes, we'd be interested in you visiting and seeing the boat. Contact us at 021-133-2011.

Orlad 14-01-2012 22:47

Hi there,

I am currently living in the South Island and interested in joining you. However I probably would only be going as far as the pacific islands, would that be possible or are you only looking for crew for the full trip?

Thanks, Orla

Chris in Hawaii 29-01-2012 09:57

sounds like a fun uphill run for certain. If you need a local info or a temporary birth in Hawaii, we have a beautiful dock at the Hawaii Yacht Club and are know as one of the most friendly clubs for a lay over. You can look us up at Hawaiiyachtclub.org for email contact information. HYC-GM

KJson 29-01-2012 16:01

I am a 44 year old female looking for offshore experience and would love to join you on this leg of your journey. I have coastal cruised for 5 years and recently boat a blue water boat with intentions of making trips to Hawaii and the South Pacific. Before I venture out on my own, I am looking to gain some passage-making experience. Let me know if interested.

spark ee 04-02-2012 20:01

Aloha.

My name is Steve Chamberlain and I have lived and sailed amongst the Hawaian Islands for the past twenty years. I have my 100 ton Masters license with a sailing endorsement. My most recent position has been that of the captain of the 100' thre-masted schooner "Makani Olu." I may be interested in joining you. When is your planned arrival and is this a paid position?

Please reply to schamberlain815@gmail.com

Mahalo.

SC

Andrew Percival 14-02-2012 01:16

Hello my name is Andrew
I'm 43 male marine engineer
have been working as designeer for sealegs Amphibious boats
I have nzce mech and prod
boatmasters NZCG
waterwise instructor
marine radio operators license
plenty experience around the coast of NZ
east coast of nz from boi to napier
very competent and secure on the water
easy going gsoh
would like to join you on your adventures
Thanks Andrew

Matshop 09-03-2012 06:16

Hi,

My name is Matt, I sent a private message to you. I'm really interested in your offer, this is the thread I posted today.

I meant to go to Tahiti but I more than happy to go to Hawaii !

Please contact me if you think this could match, I can come and visit you (I'm based in Auckland).

Regards,
Matt