Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Crew Archives (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/)
-   -   Crew Wanted: Heading to Virgin Islands (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/heading-to-virgin-islands-69621.html)

SeptemberSong 09-10-2011 16:58

Heading to Virgin Islands

Hello, I'm sitting in Charleston prepping my boat for a trip to Virgin Islands. My crew found a paying position and bailed on me. I'm easy to get along with, I love sailing, fishing, diving. I would enjoy hearing from anyone interested in a crew position.

kimba645 10-10-2011 08:18

Re: Heading to Virgin Islands

Greetings from Key West! My boyfriend and I are seeking a crew position for the winter (or at least part of it) to enjoy what the islands have to offer. We both work for a water sports company here on the island but are seeking to learn more about the art of sailing. He holds a 50 ton captains license and is a dive master instructor as well. We are willing to pay for our own food and share in fuel costs. I look forward to hearing from you! (kimba645 at aol)

ashah3 10-10-2011 09:00

I'm looking to sail from charleston to FL keys if you have an open spot adamsjai3(at)gmaildotcom

surfski 13-10-2011 06:16

Hi I am a life long lake racer (25 years old) on small and medium craft. I am looking to learn more about blue water sailing. Mechanincal engineer, certified diver, easy going and easy to get along with. How long do you plan on taking, I am looking for ~2 weeks.

Thanks

Whapatula 08-11-2011 06:42

Hello! I'm docked in Charleston and new to sailing. I bought my first sail boat this past July and have been learning lots! I love the water and the marina lifestyle. My Hunter 30 needs some work before it's ready to go out plus I'm eager to learn to sail If you still need some help, I'm a harder worker and can cook too. Looking forward to hearing from you.

MountainDew1 08-11-2011 07:03

Ahoy mate,

Can you give me some more details on the trip. Woope50@gmail.com

Malaika Cheze 13-11-2011 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeptemberSong (Post 793071)
Hello, I'm sitting in Charleston prepping my boat for a trip to Virgin Islands. My crew found a paying position and bailed on me. I'm easy to get along with, I love sailing, fishing, diving. I would enjoy hearing from anyone interested in a crew position.

Aloha my name is Malaika, I am looking to do some sailing in the Caribbean as both crew and cook. I am presently in Sedona and driving to Florida very soon. Where are you moored? Looking forward to hearing back from you.
ONE LOVE Malaika

yuriwoodstock 20-11-2011 10:48

Hi! I'd love to come help. Im in NC now, interested in sailing south soon. Can I get some more info on the trip? snepoyaw(at)gmail(dot)com