Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds Archive (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f137/)
-   -   For Sale: Raytheon 18" 2kW Radome Scanner & RL 80C+ Chartplotter (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f137/raytheon-18-2kw-radome-scanner-and-rl-80c-chartplotter-47816.html)

rockerdar 02-10-2010 20:35

Raytheon 18" 2kW Radome Scanner & RL 80C+ Chartplotter

I've just upgraded electronics and am selling my Raytheon (Raymarine) radar scanner. It's the 2D 18" 2kW radome scanner. It works perfectly and I believe is about a 2005 model. It's the model #M92650. I had to cut off both ends of the wire/cable to get it through the mast, so not sure if you can put new fittings on both ends or if you need a new cable. I've got the manual that comes with it.

I may end up selling the Raytheon RL 80C Plus Pathfinder color radar chartplotter (48 mile range) also (again I have the manual). Uses C-Map chips & works fine; same age as the radar scanner. Haven't decided whether to keep & put in the salon (my new chartplotter is in the cockpit)...

Make me an offer on one or both and we'll see what we can do! Located in Virginia, but can get to Tampa next weekend or east coast Florida next month.

Jimbo2010 03-10-2010 10:51

Dibs on the Radome.

rockerdar 03-10-2010 11:22

Chartplotter IS up for sale. It's a Raymarine RL 80C + Pathfinder color radar/chartplotter. It's about five years old, in excellent condition and works great. I just upgraded to the Raymarine C140W, so no longer need this one. Up for offers...

rockerdar 04-10-2010 09:42

Radome & chartplotter are both still for sale - update

Jimbo ended up passing on the radome, as it won't work with his chartplotter. FYI it is Model #M92650, serial # */AM926500490127*

Will let the radome go for $250; chartplotter for $850; both for $1,000.

benjiwoodboat 05-10-2010 22:06

So the 18" radome and the RL80C Plus work together right? You can view both charts and radar on the RL80C Plus right? Is there a GPS antenna for the RL80C Plus? All other cables & manuals included? Will you ship to NY?

rockerdar 06-10-2010 04:57

2kW radome & RL80C Plus chartplotter

Yes, the chartplotter and radome work together. We had them on our boat and they work great. You can view charts (C-Map) and the radar, can have split screens with both, etc. This is a color chartplotter.

We use a Raymarine 125 GPS w/it. You'd need to buy one. We have all of the manuals. We had to cut off the ends of the radar cable to get it through the mast. I believe you can splice fittings onto it, but recommend you check w/Raymarine to see if that is the case or if you need a new cable. Yes, they could be shipped to New York.

treads 06-10-2010 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockerdar (Post 535083)
Yes, the chartplotter and radome work together. We had them on our boat and they work great. You can view charts (C-Map) and the radar, can have split screens with both, etc. This is a color chartplotter.

We use a Raymarine 125 GPS w/it. You'd need to buy one. We have all of the manuals. We had to cut off the ends of the radar cable to get it through the mast. I believe you can splice fittings onto it, but recommend you check w/Raymarine to see if that is the case or if you need a new cable. Yes, they could be shipped to New York.

If you still have the chartplotter I am very interested
e-mail kobeytreads :at: gmail :dot: com or send me a PM.
thank you.