Cruisers & Sailing Forums (
-   Engines and Propulsion Systems (
-   -   What is this ?? (

kingofcary 13-01-2020 15:29

What is this ??
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Folks ... attached a pic below of what I figure is the mixing elbow attached to the manifold. Part number is PN38734. I can't seem to locate this number online. Based on my M35B Universal parts manual it's not the same one in my 2007 Catalina 350. Anyone ever seen this one ?? Also, notice the 2 plugs one on top and the other in the bottom front. Are these for an add on kit of some kind ? Thank you in advance ... DenAttachment 206895

jimbunyard 13-01-2020 16:48

Re: What is this ??
It's typically called an exhaust riser, used when the engine is located at or below the waterline.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.