Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds Archive (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f137/)
-   -   [SOLD] Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc) (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f137/miscellaneous-items-nav-cruising-guides-sail-repair-etc-139460.html)

SuperV 11-01-2015 19:37

Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
ATN Tacker size "B" (for boats up to 48') New - $80
LED Strobe 4075A New $15
ROADRule IALA slide rule ($15)
LIGHTRule COLREGS slide rule ($15)
SOSpenders Sailing Harness medium (32" - 44" chest). New - $35
SOSpenders Sailing Harness large (44" - 58" chest). Used once - $25
MAPTECH cruising guide Florida. Used - $18
MAPTECH cruising guide Chesapeake Bay to Florida. Used - $18
3 yards x 54" sail cloth (9oz Dacron) for repairs; New - $20
Ripstop repair tape red 2" x 25'. New - $5
Ripstop repair tape blue 2" x 25'. New - $5
Ripstop repair tape white 2" x 25'. New - $5
Dacron 5oz mending tape 4" x 20'. New - $5
2 * Seamstick basting tape 1/2" x 50yds. New - $4
The Reel splint 8801 (this is used to immobilize a leg or knee if it is injured or broken - it is very important to provide traction for a broken leg and, of course, immobilizing an injury will ensure a minimum of pain and prevention of further injury; this splint packs very small [18 X 11 X9] and would make a good addition to any on-board medical store) - New - $90

You pay shipping from zip code 20147 (Ashburn, VA)

CabezonBD 11-01-2015 21:08

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
I will take the cruising guide Chesapeake to Florida and the Florida one if it is the second edition. My zip is 95060. Let me know how you want payment.

Thanks

SuperV 11-01-2015 21:22

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CabezonBD (Post 1722391)
I will take the cruising guide Chesapeake to Florida and the Florida one if it is the second edition. My zip is 95060. Let me know how you want payment.

Thanks

Hi CabezonBD,

I sent you a PM.

Regards,
Volker

ravinracin 11-01-2015 21:59

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
I will take both sospenders sailing harnesses. zip 95843, send pm re payment. thanks.

amphibious1 12-01-2015 08:57

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Pm sent for the tacker, strobe and sail repair stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

buzzstan 14-01-2015 07:14

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperV (Post 1722347)
ATN Tacker size "B" (for boats up to 48') New - $80
LED Strobe 4075A New $15
ROADRule IALA slide rule ($15)
LIGHTRule COLREGS slide rule ($15)
SOSpenders Sailing Harness medium (32" - 44" chest). New - $35
SOSpenders Sailing Harness large (44" - 58" chest). Used once - $25
MAPTECH cruising guide Florida. Used - $18
MAPTECH cruising guide Chesapeake Bay to Florida. Used - $18
3 yards x 54" sail cloth (9oz Dacron) for repairs; New - $20
Ripstop repair tape red 2" x 25'. New - $5
Ripstop repair tape blue 2" x 25'. New - $5
Ripstop repair tape white 2" x 25'. New - $5
Dacron 5oz mending tape 4" x 20'. New - $5
2 * Seamstick basting tape 1/2" x 50yds. New - $4
The Reel splint 8801 (this is used to immobilize a leg or knee if it is injured or broken - it is very important to provide traction for a broken leg and, of course, immobilizing an injury will ensure a minimum of pain and prevention of further injury; this splint packs very small [18 X 11 X9] and would make a good addition to any on-board medical store) - New - $90

You pay shipping from zip code 20147 (Ashburn, VA)

still available?

Bohemian17 14-01-2015 15:01

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Tacker still availanle??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app

ravinracin 14-01-2015 18:25

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Volker, I just sent payment via paypal for 2 SOSpenders. Thanks.

SuperV 14-01-2015 22:27

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bohemian17 (Post 1724898)
Tacker still availanle??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app

Yes, still available.

travellerw 14-01-2015 23:07

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Is the Maptech guide for Florida still available?

sneuman 15-01-2015 02:11

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
If sail repair stuff is still available, please PM me. Zip = 21146

Bohemian17 15-01-2015 14:34

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
I sent you a PM I would like to send you a check for the tacker

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app

SuperV 15-01-2015 17:55

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by travellerw (Post 1725203)
Is the Maptech guide for Florida still available?

Sorry, the Maptech guides are gone. I'll post an updated list in a couple of minutes

SuperV 15-01-2015 18:07

Re: Miscellaneous items (nav/cruising guides;sail repair; etc)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bohemian17 (Post 1724898)
Tacker still availanle??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app

Hi Bohemian,

Tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. I did not receive your PM. I prefer doing Paypal for these transactions.

SuperV 15-01-2015 18:15

Updated list of items left for sale
 
Figured an updated list would be good:
ATN Tacker size "B" (for boats up to 48') New - $80
ROADRule IALA slide rule ($15)
LIGHTRule COLREGS slide rule ($15)
Ripstop repair tape red 2" x 25'. New - $5
2 * Seamstick basting tape 1/2" x 50yds. New - $4 each
The Reel splint 8801 (this is used to immobilize a leg or knee if it is injured or broken - it is very important to provide traction for a broken leg and, of course, immobilizing an injury will ensure a minimum of pain and prevention of further injury; this splint packs very small [18 X 11 X9] and would make a good addition to any on-board medical store) - New - $90

You pay shipping from zip code 20147 (Ashburn, VA)

Thanks for looking!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.