Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Lagoon Catamarans (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f139/)
-   -   400: Love my Lagoon! (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f139/love-my-lagoon-132077.html)

Scottster 02-09-2014 10:35

Love my Lagoon!

I could not help myself but prior to my purchase of my 400S2 I was bombarded with negative posts regarding almost all makes and models of catamarans.
The negative news about almost all things in the news gets far to much coverage.
This post is one that should remain positive.
If you have beefs about your boat go someplace else.

My reason for posting is to thank all the people that made my boat, I love my boat and the more I get to know her the more I love her.

I bought a production catamaran for my own reasons and understand the shortfalls along with the benefits. Everyone has a reason for making such a large purchase and buyers remorse is something to be avoided.

So share your positive comments and keep it light and jolly.

I will start off with

1. I love how my boat drains when I wash the upper decks. The attention to detail regarding this one thing is something I admire and would never have picked up on doing the boatshow circuit.

Have fun and from the design to the manufacture to the commissioning I thank you for all your hard work.

monte 02-09-2014 11:49

Re: Love my LAGOON !

Congratulations scott, we love ours too!

ontherocks83 02-09-2014 12:05

congratulations on the boat!

Mark1977 02-09-2014 12:09

Congrts...I secretly love your boat too.....

katsumi 03-09-2014 03:29

Congratulations !!!
Our Lagoon 400 has exceeded our expectations, we are very happy with it. Just need to fit a water maker and she will be complete.:thumb:

dirkdig 03-09-2014 04:08

Love my LAGOON !

Great stuff,we love our 440 after 5 years we still think the world of it and are very happy with the cat, i don't get all the production boat bashing that goes on here,do these people only fly on custom jets or the ones that are mass produced?

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Oliver L. 03-09-2014 04:34

Hey, Guys,

can I join although it's a 470? The longer we cruise the more we love it...

Oliver

casablanca 03-09-2014 15:35

Love my LAGOON !

J'adore mon Lagoon.

Bob
Casablanca Lagoon 420 # 86

Steadman Uhlich 03-09-2014 15:44

I would love a Lagoon , if I had one! :) Perhaps someday.

BelizeBound 07-09-2014 08:52

I can't wait to go to Annapolis in October to touch a 400 S2..... Just Bought one Sight Unseen & it's delivery date is Mid December to Tortola, BVI. My 1st Cat..... Thanks for this thread. Just supports all of the research that I've done!!!!!!!
:whistling:

roetter 08-09-2014 20:57

We love our 450 condomaran. Sails much faster than my 40 foot mono too.

TOT 12-09-2014 04:04

It's simple....

Enjoy, just enjoy

DoubleWhisky 12-09-2014 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottster (Post 1619335)
I could not help myself but prior to my purchase of my 400S2 I was bombarded with negative posts regarding almost all makes and models of catamarans.
The negative news about almost all things in the news gets far to much coverage.
This post is one that should remain positive.
If you have beefs about your boat go someplace else.

My reason for posting is to thank all the people that made my boat, I love my boat and the more I get to know her the more I love her.

I bought a production catamaran for my own reasons and understand the shortfalls along with the benefits. Everyone has a reason for making such a large purchase and buyers remorse is something to be avoided.

So share your positive comments and keep it light and jolly.

I will start off with

1. I love how my boat drains when I wash the upper decks. The attention to detail regarding this one thing is something I admire and would never have picked up on doing the boatshow circuit.

Have fun and from the design to the manufacture to the commissioning I thank you for all your hard work.

It is so nice to somebody so happy with a boat as You are :thumb:
Congratulations and many happy sailing :flowers:

weavis 12-09-2014 05:21

Happy people..!

REM and The Muppets: Furry Happy Monsters Shiny Happy People [HQ] - YouTube

Grateful 16-09-2014 12:08

I'll second you comment on the well thought out design. I crewed on a trans Atlantic delivery of a 400 S2 last October / November and was very impressed by the design and construction. The boat was sailed literally straight from the factory in Les Sables d'Ollone and the only thing that broke was the on/off switch to the washing machine (oh the horror!). The boat was sound, fast, comfortable and easy to handle in the wx we encountered - up to and above 50kt.

We joked that the designers were showing off with sheets and other running rigging passing within millimeters of but never touching anything but fairleads and winches.