Boat explosion leaves family burned and homeless.
This past Monday our friends, The Basco family, lost their boat, which was their home, to an explosion and resulting fire. Mike Sr., Brian and John, Mikes two teenage boys, were living on a classic 1968 Concord and lost everything in the fire. Mike and Brian were in the boat when apparent gas fumes ignited and exploded. They escaped but are suffering 2nd and 3rd degree burns and are being treated in Mobile, AL.
We have set up a donation page on the GiveForward website under the title "Basco burn fund". It is a great website and very secure, and easy to use a credit card. Their complete story is linked to that donation page and I'm including a Youtube link here as well so you can view the news cast.
Boat explosion leaves family hospitalized, homeless - YouTube
Father speaks on boat home explosion - YouTube
Thank you all for spreading the word and giving some hope!
Re: Boat explosion leaves family burned and homeless.
Terrible. Here is the direct link to the donation page:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.