Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Our Community (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f129/)
-   -   Cruisers App (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f129/cruisers-app-118604.html)

Pennywhistle 09-01-2014 17:18

Cruisers App
 
I see that the Cruisers App requires OS6 which Ipad 1 cant handle
Pennywhistle

RKsailsolo 11-01-2014 06:45

Re: Cruisers App
 
I am Responding to this using iPad with IOS7. But none of the search functions work. Am about ready to trash the app and use internet version because there's too much value in search. Bummer

Mainebristol 11-01-2014 06:53

Re: Cruisers App
 
i don't like it either. i agree about the search.

RKsailsolo 11-01-2014 06:55

Re: Cruisers App
 
I liked the old version of the app better. So who (with the power to change it) would care about such things?

GILow 11-01-2014 06:57

Re: Cruisers App
 
I too have found the search does not work with the new version. Not lovin' it much to be honest, though I like the way it feeds the next page of posts when you scroll down. Much more intuitive.

goboatingnow 11-01-2014 10:02

Re: Cruisers App
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RKsailsolo (Post 1437404)
I liked the old version of the app better. So who (with the power to change it) would care about such things?

Me too this version sucks

Dave

MarkJ 11-01-2014 10:30

Re: Cruisers App
 
I dont want it but it continualy bugs me to get it.

I hate it and I hate the enforced dilogue box every time i open CF.

Janet H 11-01-2014 11:31

Re: Cruisers App
 
Folks, we've passed along the search problem to the app developers for resolution. Thanks for your patience...

s/v Jedi 11-01-2014 13:05

Re: Cruisers App
 
You guys should try the Tapatalk app, which now works with CF too.

And I just checked and the search function works well from within Tapatalk :thumb:

sctpc 11-01-2014 13:59

Just reinstalled the old version, do you guys say lets remove all the good things and make an average apple that works kinda and make the worst we can think off?

goboatingnow 12-01-2014 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by sctpc (Post 1437715)
Just reinstalled the old version, do you guys say lets remove all the good things and make an average apple that works kinda and make the worst we can think off?

Where can that be got from ?

sctpc 12-01-2014 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by goboatingnow (Post 1438503)

Where can that be got from ?

If you have android backup you apk file and just reload the old version. I can pm you a link to mine as I store a copy of it on Googles dropbox.

goboatingnow 12-01-2014 14:41

Re: Cruisers App
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sctpc (Post 1438520)
If you have android backup you apk file and just reload the old version. I can pm you a link to mine as I store a copy of it on Googles dropbox.

Android, that toy , nope ,steve said I was to buy an iPad so I have three.

dave

Snore 12-01-2014 14:47

Re: Cruisers App
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by s/v Jedi (Post 1437655)
You guys should try the Tapatalk app, which now works with CF too.

And I just checked and the search function works well from within Tapatalk :thumb:

While the new CF app is useless, this is just not worth the money. Works on CF but not anarchy...

IMHO, just use the internet page for both forums.

GILow 12-01-2014 15:01

Re: Cruisers App
 
A further note for the devs if they are reading. Quoting seems to crash when the quoted message contains a hyperlink.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.