Cruisers & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Our Community (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f129/)
-   -   My latest adventure starts today! (https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f129/my-latest-adventure-starts-today-101047.html)

sailorchic34 02-04-2013 08:33

Re: My latest adventure starts today!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panope (Post 1200735)
Red Green will be proud of you.

Steve

Being from the south, I learned early on there that there was nothing that can't be fixed by a little more duct tape... Plus it now comes in colors including pink and fuchsia...

I'm thinking of taking two monohulls a few 2x4's and duct tape and making a catamaran next year.

twoblocktom 02-04-2013 08:50

No worries lady, the Ford will get you there and back if you so decide. And there are still plenty of Chevrolet's to tie up to overnight!

HappyMdRSailor 02-04-2013 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailorchic34 (Post 1199827)
Thats where I reverse the big spinnaker and mount it off the stern. Should make a great braking sail. Where did I put that 10 oz spinnaker cloth? Guess I could also throw out some warps of line and a few anchors too..:)

BRILLIANT!!!!

With ingenuity like this, I see no reason your trip shouldn't be more successful than mine...:p

AfterHoursNLCT 04-04-2013 15:29

Would you PLEASE stop in to SE CT...We need Gals like you......LL

Gelfling 05-04-2013 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterHoursNLCT
Would you PLEASE stop in to SE CT...We need Gals like you......LL

I already made my case for her to land in the Chessy in other posts. But seriously, what is with the shortage of 'hippychics' on the east coast?!

SC.....when you get here you should start a revolution!

AfterHoursNLCT 05-04-2013 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gelfling (Post 1203173)
I already made my case for her to land in the Chessy in other posts. But seriously, what is with the shortage of 'hippychics' on the east coast?!

I have no idea but they just aren't here. There's a lot of nose-in-the-air types though...LL

Blue Crab 05-04-2013 14:14

They probably had to get real jobs.:whistling: And note that a lot of them don't need us in the same way we need them, unfortunately.

Teknav 05-04-2013 15:48

Fred Flintstones had a very distinctive anchor that he used when he was ready to land his bird plane. Just head towards Bedrock, and pick one up!; by the way, the pink ones cost a little extra. Don't forget to say Hi to BamBam! Mauritz :D

HappyMdRSailor 05-04-2013 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gelfling (Post 1203173)

Aww.. C'mon Gelfling.... JAP's are SO MUCH FUN.... PS you guys need to move to the South!:thumb: