- About wolfgal
- Vessel Make/ model
- still sailing an armchair...
- the goal is/was still FREEDOM AT 55: financial independence, own boat, sailing the med initially and going farther out in a few years. no, no boat yet...
given the economy, might get an even smaller boat and just be that girl with a huge smile on a tiny boat. want to do long passages, so it will be a gamble.
did most of these courses five years ago and haven't actually applied what i learned all that much so need to do most again...
- RYA Competent Crew
- RYA Dayskipper License
- RYA Marine Radio License
- RYA Navigation course
- French River Permit (river access in Europe)
- French Coastal Permit
- Power Squadron Marine Electrical Systems course
- Power Squadron Engine Maintenance course
- Safety at Sea course and hands-on day
- CPR certified with American Red Cross
still reading, still dreaming but have a lingering fear of sailing an armchair...
for the mermaid seekers out there: thank you, but, for years now, i only crew for and fix-the-boat for people i know well and trust.
a huge thanks to all of these friends who have been checking in every so often. i really appreciate you!
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” Ralph Waldo Emerson