- About Thorin
- Vessel Make/ model
- Home building project just starting.
- Landlocked for now in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
- Training to be a Paramedic, I am renovating houses right now as I work my way through college
- Faster horses, younger women, older scotch, and bigger schooners!
- I am an impatient and unsettled person allways looking for new challenges. I started working in construction 15 years ago as an apprentice electrician after I dropped out of school at 16. I grew tired of electrical work before I became a journeyman and have been involved in many other aspects of construction since then. About the only thing in housing I haven't done is run the duct work for a forced air furnace, but it
Doesn't look that hard. In addition to construction work I have almost always had a second job. I work nights doing office cleaning right now, but in the past I have been a conveniace store clerk, silkscreen press operator, undercover bodyguard, private investigator, sheet metal fabricator, meat processor, tire lube and exhaust tech, headstone installer, and media rep for various organizations.
Before deciding to go back to school and get my high school diploma, I was installing, electronic security systems, CCTV systems and home automation devices. That was the single busiest job I have ever had an would normally end up work 18 hour days.
- It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money!