- About Teknishn
- Vessel Make/ model
- 81 Hunter Cherubini 27
- Vessel Name
- S/V Coastal Nomad
- Back on the Chesapeake Bay
- Boat and Yacht Repair (private contractor, Electrical/Electronic, light welding and fabrication, piping systems, diesels, hydraulics, technical drawing and manuals development, work force management)
- Sailing, Diving, Roman Archaeology in Egypt's Eastern Desert, Guitar, Technical Manuals (Porn for Engineers!).
- Retired USN and went to Egypt as a subcontractor to the US AID program teaching the Egyptian Navy on former US ships. Spent 10 years doing that. Married, and divorced, a local gal, owned and operated a dive center for a while, and then went to work in the boat and yacht repair industry here. Repatriated to the US in April 2017 after living in Egypt for 20-years. Full-time liveaboard. What an adventure it has been re-learning my own country! (Last visit to the States was for 5 days in 2005). Have owned 4 boats over the years (2 power/2-sail).
- Teknishn (Technician): One who fixes stuff you can't, based on dubious information provided by those with questionable knowledge and/or experience.
- Registered User