- About Sailcat
- Vessel Make/ model
- In Research Mode-Nothing Yet
- Orlando, Florida USA
- Professor of Humanities-Adjunct/Semi Retired
- Uh....sailing, photography, fiction writing, reading.
- My father lived in Bimini and I spent every summer with him from age 4 to 18. He had a 42 Hatteras SF. Taught myself sailing in Biscayne Bay in the 70's. Then after college crewed on my brother's c&c 42 sloop racing Lake Michigan port to ports. Great fun.
Now approaching retirement I'm looking to join the world on the water. Hunting for an adequate cutter or ketch to spend the rest of my days at sea. My turn! Thanks CF for helping me along.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- cat herder, extreme blacksheep