I keep telling her she should have finished the blog properly!
Yes we have left Jeannius ashore in St Augustine for at least a few months. Our trip to Maine and then south has made us decide we've probably sailed to everywhere we want to sail so we have put Jeannius up for sale. If she hasn't sold by May we'll go out and do a short Bahamas cruise and then move to somewhere north of Florida (insurance condition) by middle of July. If she has sold then we are going to buy an RV and tour the U.S. and Canada.