- About Mexdon
- Vessel Make/ model
- Negotiating purchase of 2nd hand yacht
- Vessel Name
- to be decided
- Mexico City
- Developing chain of coffee shops
- Sailing, swimming, scuba, reading, listening to good(classical and similar) music, cooking
- I am new Zealander living in Mexico. I have been coastal sailing all my life (since age 7) and am now stepping back from business to spend much more time living aboard and sailing...this will happen about November this year after a double hip replacement surgery.
- When I was a boy my momma would send me down to the corner store with $1 and I would come back with 5 potatoes, 2 loaves of bread, 3 bottles of milk, a hunk of cheese, a box of tea and 6 eggs. Can't do that now, too many f**kn security cameras.