- About J Kimber
- Vessel Make/ model
- I have a spinal injury, so my armchair is my boat these days
- On the banks of the River Colne, Essex, England; grew up on the banks of the river Hamble in Hampshire, England. I just can't get away from yachts! I even helped to build a wooden 50 footer once.
- Various self-employed enterprises eg second-hand books
- History of yachting, particularly multihulls.
- No reason for anyone to have heard of me, but they might have heard of my Grandfather, Cecil Kimber, who when he was not sailing his 6-tonner on the Solent was designing and selling MG sports cars.